Friday, August 26, 2011

Summer 2011: An Overview

The summer is pretty much over now and so I saw it fit to compile a list of the best movies I saw in theaters throughout this summer starting in late May until late August (#1 being the best and so on). Your thoughts! Enjoy!

1. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part 2
2. Super 8
3. Larry Crowne
4. Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon
5. The Hangover Part 2
6. Cowboys and Aliens
7. Source Code
8. Friends With Benefits
9. Rise of The Planet of the Apes
10.Horrible Bosses
11. Fright Night
12. Captain America
13. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
14. Bad Teacher


That's a Wrap! Thanks for reading and as always I'll keep you posted!

Note: This list is going to be based on what I liked the most and least; not what other critics said or the general population and does not go by how I originally graded them.

No comments:

Post a Comment