Friday, July 8, 2011

Gotta start somewhere!

      Now that I am full swing into the blogging world I should probably tell you all a little bit about why I choose to love movies. This is an easy one, everything that has to do with life in all forms has been immortalized on the silver screen one way or the other (Thus the blog title!). I don't need to go off on a tangent now because that's what blog posts are for and I'm sure you'll learn enough while reading! Shout out to my buddy Colin for getting me started on blogging and you should all follow his blog "There's Always Next Year!".
     This blog's main purpose is to put out my opinion on movies that are currently in theaters and throw in some classics here and there. I love talking about movies, actors and Hollywood in general and this is good place for that! It was great meeting you and I hope you enjoy what I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment